If you just run a WordPress installation on your site or you’re planning to install WordPress; on this article are top wordpress plugins list to install first on your WP site.
1. Jetpack – Jetpack is a plugin powered by WordPress which allows you to add blazing and amazing powerful features to your WordPress site. Some of the features that came with Jetpack installed on your site are;
Site stats; Enable you to monitor your site’s traffic real time. This also shows the search terms that visitors are using to enter your site
Downtime monitoring; you can also enable this feature to monitor your website uptime and how well it’s going. Whenever your site goes down, you’d be able to receive notification
Sharing; Jetpack also comes with default sharing buttons thus making you to be able to share your post instantly with users.
READ ALSO: Best WordPress Hosting For Your Blog
2. Akismet – If you are planning to run a blog, then you will agree with me that there will be good visitors as well as the bad ones. Some of the bad visitors are those that will leave spam comments on your sites.
This spam comments can hurt your site’s reputation as well as rankings. However with Akismet, you can be rest assured your site is protected.
3. Addthis Sharing Buttons – Want to add colorful sharing buttons to your blog posts, images, and anywhere on your site? Then you can use Addthis sharing buttons plugin.
The plugin allows you to easily add sharing button to the sidebar of your site, blog post footer and anywhere else.
4. Newsletter – The Newsletter plugin is a plugin that allows you to send email newsletter to visitors that subscribes to your site. This will enable you to easily communicate with your site visitors to get in touch with you or perhaps visit older post on your blog.
5. Google Analytics for WordPress by MonsterInsights – Want to see how well your site is performing as well as the number of visitors is visiting the site? Then this plugin is the right man for the job.
Apart from that; you can also easily monitor which country your visitors are coming from
6. Yoast SEO – In order to get high traffic; search engine optimization techniques are very important. The Yoast SEO plugin helps to anazlyze your site for seo opportunities as well as give you insights on which aspects to work on.
This is great for boosting your site visibility especially on search engines.